Thanks so much for your interest in working with me. I love to work with gluten-free brands and mainstream brands to help them reach the gluten-free niche. As we are entering the busy quarter 4, my editorial calendar is filling up, but if you would like to discuss working together, please still reach out but allow me 5 business days to reply. Thank you!
Before shooting me an email, please take a look at what I offer and what I don’t offer, so we can start off on the right foot!
- Recipe Development with your products for your website, my blog, or print material
- Sponsored Post featuring your new product and a giveaway to my readers
- Representing your brand at a blog conference, gluten-free Expo, Natural Products Expo or a celiac conference.
- Instagram giveways
- Social media work
- Other opportunities including travel and consulting are available as well.
Before you Email:
If you are interested in pitching your idea to me and discussing our collaboration, please email me! It is super helpful if you already know your budget and what your goals for the campaign are! As a part time blogger, I only take on a few clients each month, and try to choose those with products I already love, am excited to try, or think my audience is most interested in.
I would love to hear from you, unless your request falls into these categories:
- Wanting me to work for free. I’m sorry but I can’t pay my bills with “exposure”. Please show respect for my time and worth and do not ask me to write about your product for free.**
- Guest posting. I do not accept unsolicited guest posts on my blog.
- You are pitching a protein powder or caviar. There are so many protein powders out there, my audience just isn’t interested in learning about them. Caviar is just icky, sorry.
- You are trying to get me to join or promote a MLM business. No thanks.
**I totally understand that small, new family businesses may not have a budget yet for sponsored posts. If you are interested in sending me your gluten-free product with no strings attached, just for me to try, you are welcome to reach out to me as well. If I like the product, I will naturally mention it on social media. I also offer a low-budget option of an Instagram giveaway that is perfect for small brands!
Ready to collaborate? Want to see my full media kit first? Either way, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org