Posted by https://mygluten-freekitchen.com/flourless-brownie-bites/
© 2013 My Gluten-free Kitchen. All rights reserved.
These brownie bites are rich and chewy. I stored these at room temperature in an airtight container. Enjoy!
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 egg whites at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of add in- I used milk chocolate chips, you could use caramel, chopped walnuts, pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl mix the powdered sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in egg whites. Blend together (the batter with be thick), then add in the vanilla extract.
- Stir everything until well blended and then stir in your chocolate chips or other add in.
- Spray a regular size muffin pan with a non-stick spray. Scoop the batter into muffin tray. I filled mine about ¼ way full.
- Bake at 350° for about 14-16 minutes, until brownies are puffed up and the top is glossy and starting to crack. Let sit for a few minutes in muffin pan before transferring to a cooling rack.