Posted by https://mygluten-freekitchen.com/gluten-free-sesame-noodles-vegetables/
© 2017 My Gluten-free Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten-free Sesame Noodles with veggies
I chose to use all organic vegetables to go along with the organic bottled/jarred ingredients for these gluten-free sesame noodles. If you've got garden fresh veggies, go ahead and add them!
- 12 oz. Jovial gluten-free brown rice spaghetti
- 1 cup shelled edamame (room temp)
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper strips
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic (about 8 large cloves)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- 2-4 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds, as preferred
- crushed red pepper flakes, as much as preferred
- sliced green onions, as much as preferred
- Start 3 quarts of water boiling.
- While water boils, prepare all of your vegetables - mince the garlic, slice the red pepper and green onions, remove the edamame from shells, shred the carrots if you didn't buy pre-shredded ones. Set aside all veggies until ready to use.
- Add gluten-free spaghetti noodles to boiling water and set timer for 11 minutes like package suggests.
- In a large skillet or Dutch Oven, add sesame oil and minced garlic. Cook over medium low heat until garlic is fragrant and just barely begins to brown.
- Add coconut aminos, rice vinegar, and chili paste and stir together with skillet safe spoon.
- Add edamame, shredded carrots, and sliced red peppers to the skillet and stir together. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes to meld flavors and warm the veggies. Turn off heat.
- Drain the gluten-free spaghetti noodles then add to skillet. Stir together until noodles are coated with sauce and veggies mixed throughout.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, red pepper flakes and green onions if desired.
- Serve with more sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and green onions on the side for everyone to add to taste.
- We enjoyed this dish warm as well as eating the cold leftovers in a lunchbox.