Not only are these no-bake S’mores Cookies gluten-free, but they are also free of the top 8 allergens, making them a great choice for classroom parties, church potlucks, and gifts for friends and neighbors at the holidays!
With no need to even heat up the oven, these gluten free no bake cookies are a fun treat to make with your kids or grandkids too! It is fun to place the little marshmallow bits on the cookies – you could even do little patterns with the mallow bits.
Earlier this year, when I was experimenting with my recipe for gluten-free no-bake S’mores Sandwich Cookies, I tried out this idea of simple no-bake S’mores cookies, using marshmallow bits. They were so fun to make and eat! They are even easier than the sandwich cookies, which required making that (amazing) marshmallow filling. These are definitely less messy and quicker to make.
I saved this recipe to share with you in December, thinking you might be looking for an easy no-bake gluten-free cookie to add to your cookie exchanges, gifts, or you could offer to bring them to a classroom party!
I’ve teamed up today to share them along with 17 other bloggers as part of a virtual gluten-free cookie exchange.
Ingredient Notes for these gluten-free no bake cookies:
- Cookies: I used Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies. Check the Enjoy Life Foods store locator to see if they are available at your local store, or purchase in a multi-pack from Amazon. They are close in flavor to a good crunchy graham cracker, but in cookie form.
- Chocolate: Since I wanted these to be top 8 free in addition to gluten-free, I went with Enjoy Life Foods semi-sweet mega chunks for the chocolate. It just gets melted down here with a little shortening or coconut oil for a nice glossy chocolate to spread on the cookies. Again, you can likely find these at your local store, but I find them cheaper to buy in bulk from Amazon.
- The final ingredient is Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits in vanilla flavor. These are so fun! I originally bought them for my kids to enjoy in their hot chocolate, but then remembered them when I was experimenting with no-bake S’mores. They worked perfectly! Kraft is great about labeling for the top 8 allergens and these do not contain any of those, and don’t contain gluten either. The only place locally that I’ve found these Mallow Bits is Wal-mart, but I see them on Amazon too if you can’t find them locally.
I know people are always looking for gluten-free bake sale ideas too. These no bake cookies would be great to package up and sell at a gluten-free bake sale!
Gluten-free No Bake S’mores Cookie Recipe:
Store at room temperature. If these get cold, the chocolate will change color - harmless and tastes the same, but won't look as appealing. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Store at room temperature. If these get cold, the chocolate will change color - harmless and tastes the same, but won't look as appealing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve joined a bunch of my gluten-free food blogger friends for a Virtual Gluten-free Cookie Exchange. Check out all 18 recipes in our virtual gluten-free cookie exchange, listed in the order they appear in the photo, left to right, row by row:
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe from Vegetarian Mamma
- Gluten-free Vegan Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Only Taste Matters
- Gluten-free Vegan Ninjabread Men Recipe from Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-free Vanilla Wafers Recipe from gfJules
- Gluten-free Cranberry Bliss Oatmeal Cookies Recipe from Making It Milk Free
- Gluten-free Strawberry Thumbprints Recipe from Learning to Eat Allergy-Free
- Gluten-free Holiday Sandwich Cookie Assortment Recipes from Go Dairy Free
- Gluten-free Cranberry Lime Cornmeal Cookies Recipe from Cafe Johnsonia
- Gluten-free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Gluten-free No Bake S’mores Cookies Recipe from My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Sugar Cookies Recipe from Allergy Free Alaska
- Gluten-free Pfeffernusse Recipe from Fearless Dining
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe from Maebells
- Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Gluten-free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars Recipe from Gluten-Free Palate
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Gluten-free Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe from This Vivacious Life