Posted by https://mygluten-freekitchen.com/valentines-chocolate-berry-kabobs-gluten-free/
© 2017 My Gluten-free Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easy Valentine's Chocolate Berry Kabobs (gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free)
As is, these fun kabobs are gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free. You can serve with fresh whipped cream or coconut whipped cream as well!
- 1 package Udi's Double Chocolate Muffins
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (check ingredients for allergens)
- Slice each chocolate muffin horizontally into three equal layers.
- Use a tiny heart shaped cookie cutter to cut 2-3 hearts out of each layer, giving you 8-9 hearts from each muffin.
- Slice off the tops of all of the strawberries. If they are exceptionally large, you may wish to cut them in half as well.
- On each plastic pick (or wooden kabob or even a toothpick), layer one chocolate heart, one strawberry or raspberry and then put one mini marshmallow at the end.
- If you aren't serving right away, cover tray with plastic wrap to prevent from drying out.
This recipe can easily be doubled to make more!