Posted by https://mygluten-freekitchen.com/maple-brown-sugar-baked-oatmeal-squares-gluten-free-dairy-free/
© 2015 My Gluten-free Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten-free, Dairy-free Maple Brown Sugar Baked Oatmeal Squares
If you liked maple brown sugar oatmeal packets, you'll love these gluten-free maple brown sugar baked oatmeal squares! This is an easy to make, portable breakfast!
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Vanilla Cashewmilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray each square of a brownie/bar pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer (or a large bowl if you prefer to mix by hand), add the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the Vanilla Cashewmilk, eggs, melted coconut oil and maple syrup and mix on low speed until well blended.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup or scoop to fill each square of the brownie pan. I actually ended up with 13 squares, so if you measure the scoops slightly bigger, you'll end up with an even dozen.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes, or until mixture is set firmly and edges just begin to brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack and let set in pan for 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely on cooling rack.
- Store at room temperature in sealed container, or wrap individually in plastic wrap or foil for sending to school.
If you do not have a bar pan
like I used, you can pour the whole mixture into a 9x13" pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray instead.